Welcome to the art of curiosity; my personal amble through the worlds of art, crafts, books & all manner of other curiosities. You'll find examples of my jewellery & art work plus an account of how I'm attempting to confound depression & my bipolarity by pursuing my creativity. There's a lot of whimsy too; my mind set is distinctly frivolous at times!

So, Dear Reader, won't you join me on my journey?

Sunday 30 March 2014

Cobwebs and empty nests

I don't know what bit me, but whatever it was, it gave me blog amnesia and I forgot about this place. Some thorough housework is required to get this in working order again. I also need to drum up some new ideas because my Brood are old enough to be embarrassed by their mother's talk of them and my jewellery making is burning away at the back like a merry thing. I will be back. With luck!

No comments: