Welcome to the art of curiosity; my personal amble through the worlds of art, crafts, books & all manner of other curiosities. You'll find examples of my jewellery & art work plus an account of how I'm attempting to confound depression & my bipolarity by pursuing my creativity. There's a lot of whimsy too; my mind set is distinctly frivolous at times!

So, Dear Reader, won't you join me on my journey?

Sunday 25 April 2010

This blog needs..

more than a tidy up. I've got to dust it off, buff it up and then starting adding my favourite things to it. And if this last bipolar blight really has decided to let me be, perhaps I can truly start working & taking photos of the results again.

To be free.....that's my desire. And to sail again and let optimism fill the spinnaker. And if it works out, may be I can shake my boring, mummified website up too!!

My first task was to change the poem in 'Life's Candle' to Carol Ann Duffy's marvelous poem, 'Prayer'. Now I'm rummaging through the places that I visit when I'm feeling curious. This is down on the right hand side. I've got friends & marvelous places to add so if you're watching, I'm working on it.

No comments: