Welcome to the art of curiosity; my personal amble through the worlds of art, crafts, books & all manner of other curiosities. You'll find examples of my jewellery & art work plus an account of how I'm attempting to confound depression & my bipolarity by pursuing my creativity. There's a lot of whimsy too; my mind set is distinctly frivolous at times!

So, Dear Reader, won't you join me on my journey?

Thursday 29 April 2010

Time for a revamp!



I swear the red & greeness of my blog gave me the migraine tremors so some time soon, I hope to overhaul it and make this into a lighter, more inviting space to pay a visit to. I have half a mind (as all my friends will tell you, I really do have only half a mind) to start sharing some entries from my sketchbook & maybe my art journal too. However the latter is quite personal & who, for example, would want to see in my lingerie drawer? ( Oh Jennifer, do stop telling fibs! It's a mismatched knicker drawer with accumulated love & baby tokens hidden between the lace, cotton & elastic! I wonder; where, dear reader, do you keep your own love tokens, baby booties & mementoes of sweeter times?)

In the meantime, here is one of my favourite Hiroshige prints; art to dispel my misconception about red & green ;-)

No comments: