Welcome to the art of curiosity; my personal amble through the worlds of art, crafts, books & all manner of other curiosities. You'll find examples of my jewellery & art work plus an account of how I'm attempting to confound depression & my bipolarity by pursuing my creativity. There's a lot of whimsy too; my mind set is distinctly frivolous at times!

So, Dear Reader, won't you join me on my journey?

Sunday 15 July 2007

Sunday Part II: Art Bead Scene submissions for July

The theme for July's Art Bead Scene challenge is Mermaid's Grotto. Here are the pieces which I’ve submitted.



Mermaid Netscape
Featuring polymer clay beads by Emma Ralph.





Kronos Crab
Featuring a focal by Sally Carver & two 'handmaiden' beads by Beverley Hicklin



Diving Belle Barbed Bracelet
Featuring art glass beads by Emma Ralph



Liquid
Featuring polymer clay beads by Emma Ralph & glass nuggets & slices by Sally Carver

1 comment:

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

Astonishing, original, beautiful, amazing and exquisite. Thank you for showing these pieces.

jean!