Welcome to the art of curiosity; my personal amble through the worlds of art, crafts, books & all manner of other curiosities. You'll find examples of my jewellery & art work plus an account of how I'm attempting to confound depression & my bipolarity by pursuing my creativity. There's a lot of whimsy too; my mind set is distinctly frivolous at times!

So, Dear Reader, won't you join me on my journey?

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Having fun with a FABULOUS website!

I write like
Vladimir Nabokov

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!



Ha ha ha!!


2 comments:

Pretty Things said...

For some reason, mine comes up that I write like a science fiction writer. What???

the art of curiosity said...

It's bizarre, isn't it? My first one came up as Cory Doctorow - did you get him? My second attempt threw up Nabokov and as I know his work, I've stuck with him.

Jean Yates's son wanted to know how the site works and discovered http://www.theawl.com/2010/07/a-qa-with-the-creator-of-i-write-like-the-algorithm-is-not-a-rocket-science. Now that I know only 50 writers are included in the database, it's lost its fascination for me. I'm SO fickle when I lose interest.