Welcome to the art of curiosity; my personal amble through the worlds of art, crafts, books & all manner of other curiosities. You'll find examples of my jewellery & art work plus an account of how I'm attempting to confound depression & my bipolarity by pursuing my creativity. There's a lot of whimsy too; my mind set is distinctly frivolous at times!

So, Dear Reader, won't you join me on my journey?

Wednesday 13 June 2007

Sarah Moran has joined The Postcardians!!

I chanced my arm & in the name of The Postcardians, I wrote to the bead artists who live on top of the mountain. I have about one atom of self-confidence, but the internet is a wonderful tool for making you feel fakely bold.

There was a name in my Inbox this morning which made me whoop with glee. Sarah Moran! Yep, that's right - Sarah Moran!

The Postcardians go from strength to strength. What a wonderful, powerful, honourable group you all are!!

No comments: