Welcome to the art of curiosity; my personal amble through the worlds of art, crafts, books & all manner of other curiosities. You'll find examples of my jewellery & art work plus an account of how I'm attempting to confound depression & my bipolarity by pursuing my creativity. There's a lot of whimsy too; my mind set is distinctly frivolous at times!

So, Dear Reader, won't you join me on my journey?

Friday 10 August 2007

Do You Love Lulu Like I Love Lulu?

Just in case you haven't paid a visit to Lulu Guinness's website recently, please check her out in 'The Treats, Tips & Temptations Scrapbook'

It's froth & frippery, but if the stock markets continue plummeting & inflation goes BOOM, we can still look at pretty things even if belts are being worn tighter for the next few seasons.

No comments: