Welcome to the art of curiosity; my personal amble through the worlds of art, crafts, books & all manner of other curiosities. You'll find examples of my jewellery & art work plus an account of how I'm attempting to confound depression & my bipolarity by pursuing my creativity. There's a lot of whimsy too; my mind set is distinctly frivolous at times!

So, Dear Reader, won't you join me on my journey?

Tuesday 7 August 2007

Temptation!


I've neglected 'The Treats, Tips & Temptations Scrapbook' on my website recently which is naughty! I've added something luxurious today & I'm going to rummage through my address book in search of a few more delicacies for you. It's my way of saying sorry!

1 comment:

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

I think I have been there...not sure. I am trying to figure out if they had a store in NYC in 1985, in which case I bought Jim an exotic carved sandalwood thing to put on his bedside table with some sort of mysterious unguent inside. I loved it, if I am remembering correcty.